Volunteering at HCHS
Our volunteer programs support every function of our organization. Volunteering at Harrison County Humane Society makes a direct, meaningful difference for hundreds of companion animals.
Benefits of Being a Volunteer
- Everyone benefits when you become a volunteer.
- Working with volunteers who share your interests.
- Experiencing satisfaction of helping sheltered animals.
- Giving back to our community.
- Knowing you had a part in providing a shelter animal with physical and emotional rehabilitation.
- Socializing animals to become valued companion animals.
- Daily gratitude from shelter animals through tail wags, kisses, snuggles, and smiles.
Contact Us Today! 712-644-3003
The above number answers calls from 8AM to 8PM.
P.O. Box 174
Logan, IA 51546